12th December 2004 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Nanny problem delays Nanny State succession
Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernard Kerik has withdrawn from the running to become America's next Homeland Security Secretary, due to his hiring of an illegal alien to work as a nanny. The woman, whom Kerik refused to identify "out of respect for her privacy," returned to her native country only days before his …
Security 12 Dec 2004, 11:28
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire