The definitive guide to PHP Power Programming
Save 30% on 1000s of titles
Site Offer PHP and ASP/ASP.NET have emerged as the two primary application development frameworks for developing web applications. PHP is open source, and it is the most popular Apache module in use, by far.
In PHP 5 Power Programming, PHP 5's co-creator and two leading PHP developers show you how to make the most of PHP 5's industrial-strength enhancements in any project - no matter how large or complex. Their unique insights and realistic examples illuminate PHP 5's new object model, powerful design patterns, improved XML Web services support, and much more.
If you're a software developer new to PHP, you'll leap quickly into PHP and its new object-oriented capabilities. If you're an experienced PHP programmer, you already recognize PHP's convenience and simplicity. Now, you can discover all of its extraordinary power. Whether you're creating web applications, extensions, packages, or shell scripts - or migrating PHP 4 code - here are high-powered solutions you won't find anywhere else.
- PHP 5 Power Programming - RRP £28.99 - Reg price - £20.29
The authoritative developer's guide to mastering advanced PHP 5 techniques.
A selection of other great titles are featured below:
- Java™ Developer's Guide to Eclipse, The - RRP £35.99 - Reg price - £25.19
The best-selling Eclipse book on the market, completely revised for Eclipse 3.0.
- Hitchhiker's Guide to SQL Server 2000 Reporting Services - RRP £37.99 - Reg price - £26.59
A practical, trustworthy guide to the features and capabilities of Reporting Services, a major new addition to Microsoft SQL Server.
- Imperfect C++ - RRP £31.99 - Reg price - £22.39
Extremely practical guide reveals pitfalls inherent in C++ and gives C++ programmers a range of techniques to guard against them.
- J2EE Web Services on BEA WebLogic - RRP £35.99 - Reg price - £25.19
From prototype to product launch--implement J2EE Web Services using today's most popular web application server.
- Introduction to Computer Security - RRP £42.99 - Reg price - £30.09
An excellent introduction to the subject of computer security--by a master teacher and practitioner.
- Creating a Web Page in Dreamweaver - RRP £9.99 - Reg price - £6.99
To-the-point guide for users who want (and need) to create their first Dreamweaver Web pages.
- Show Me Microsoft Windows XP - RRP £14.50 - Reg price - £10.15
Concise instructions and visuals requires less time reading and more time learning, includes SP2 features.
- Take Control of Your AirPort Network - RRP £12.99 - Reg price - £9.09
A practical, hands-on guide to using Apple's AirPort base station to create your own wireless network.
- Windows Server 2003 on HP ProLiant Servers - RRP £42.99 - Reg price - £30.09
A complete and practical guide to migrating to, deploying and administering Windows Server 2003 using ProLiant hardware.
- Behind the Seen - RRP £29.99 - Reg price - £20.99
Reveals the post-production process used in a major motion picture (Cold Mountain), edited entirely in Final Cut Pro.
- Bad Pics Fixed Quick - RRP £17.99 - Reg price - £12.59
Shows amateur digital photographers how to quickly fix their bad pictures.
- Digital Photography - RRP £19.99 - Reg price - £13.99
Go digital the easy and fun way, with the help of this worry-free guide and bonus CD.
- On The Road - RRP £29.99 - Reg price - £20.99
Stunning photographs by expert Reuters photographers of people on the move all over the world.
To browse or buy the other great discounted titles available to Reg readers, simply click on any of the links below: