7th November 2004 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
News picks a bit illiberal?
Google News, which last year accepted that press releases counted as news, now apparently thinks press releases from the far-right British National Party count too. At time of writing a search of Google News for 10 + million kicked up a BNP press release on the first page of results, and a little Googling around with a …
Music and Media 7 Nov 2004, 11:36
Comment No more Mr Nice Liberal, apparently...
The defeated Kerry may have called for unity last week, but already radical elements inside and outside of the Democrat party are arguing for the abandonment of the old ways of cosy consensus. One such organisation, formed even as the last queues for the ballots ebbed away, styles itself "The New Democrat Outreach Program." The …
Bootnotes 7 Nov 2004, 12:30
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?