20th June 2004 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
A US House subcommittee on Thursday (17 May) approved what would be the first federal law to specifically target Internet spyware. The SPY Act, for "Securely Protect Yourself Against Cyber Trespass," would oblige companies and individuals to conspicuously warn consumers before giving them a program capable of automatically …
Enterprise Security 20 Jun 2004, 21:29
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE