Calling time on the £1 USB memory watch
Last batch - ever
Cash'n'Carrion A couple of months back we said that we were down to the last few bundles on our MeMIX USB2.0 Memory Watch buy-one-get-one-almost-free offer.
And so we were, until disappointed customers unleashed a tsunami of begging emails asking, nay begging, for another chance to secure a bargain. Accordingly, we have managed to get hold of just 25 further examples of this wrist-borne memory and timekeeping solution.
What you get for your money is the 256MB model (which normally retails on its own at £80.85, or £94.99 inc VAT), plus the 32MB watch for just £81.69 (£95.98 inc VAT). Which mean that you get the 32MB version for a mere 99p.
Which is less than 0.0001 litres of crude oil at today's prices. To avail yourself of this terrific offer, proceed directly to the USB section of Cash'n'Carrion, where the last 25 MeMIX memory watch bundles ever are waiting to be snapped up. ®
Tech specs (256MB model)
- Height: 11mm
- Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 39g
- Plug & Play on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Linux2.4 or higher, MacOS 8.6 or higher
- USB Cable securely integrated in to the watch strap
- Bootable disk to start the computer system
- Contains 256MB of Toshiba flash memory
- LED Status indicator light
- Password security for file privacy
- Standard USB 2.0 connectivity, USB 1.1 compatible
- Extra 1m extension cable supplied
- Shock proof and anti-static
- Read speed of 8MB/second
- Write speed of 6MB/second
- Japanese Citizen movement with up to a 3yr battery life
Our original analysis of the Memix 128MB USB Memory Watch