£1 USB memory watch offer extended
Buy one, get one almost free
Cash'n'Carrion Our promotion yesterday offering a buy-one-get-one-almost-free deal on the lovely MeMIX USB2.0 Memory Watch proved so successful that we have toiled tirelessly to secure new supplies of the 32MB version.
Happily, we have triumphed, which means that if you buy the 256MB model (which normally retails on its own at £80.85, or £94.99 inc VAT), we can still give you a 32MB watch for just 99p. So, you get both for a mere £81.69 (£95.98 inc VAT).
This really is the last batch of cut-price 32MB MeMIXes we can lay our hands on, so you'd better be quick if you want to grab a bargain. The bundle is available right now, right here.
For those of a technical bent, here are the specs of the 256MB model:
- Height: 11mm
- Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 39g
- Plug & Play on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Linux2.4 or higher, MacOS 8.6 or higher
- USB Cable securely integrated in to the watch strap
- Bootable disk to start the computer system
- Contains 256MB of Toshiba flash memory
- LED Status indicator light
- Password security for file privacy
- Standard USB 2.0 connectivity, USB 1.1 compatible
- Extra 1m extension cable supplied
- Shock proof and anti-static
- Read speed of 8MB/second
- Write speed of 6MB/second
- Japanese Citizen movement with up to a 3yr battery life
Our original analysis of the Memix 128MB USB Memory Watch