Pick up a 32MB USB watch for a quid
Cash'n'Carrion Our popular MeMIX USB2.0 Memory Watch has been such a hit with customers that we thought we'd give a few lucky punters who are not already enjoying its wrist-borne 256MB the chance to "buy-one-get-one-free".
It's as simple as this: if you buy the 256MB model (which normally retails on its own at £80.85, or £94.99 inc VAT), we'll throw in the 32MB version for just 99p. So, you get both for a mere £81.69 (£95.98 inc VAT).
The offer is valid as of right now, and is not retrospective. Stocks are strictly limited, so if you fancy a top bit of kit for less than a quid, you'd better get down to Cash'n'Carrion pronto.
And if you think you've got time to hang about, here are the specs of the 256MB model:
- Height: 11mm
- Diameter: 40mm
- Weight: 39g
- Plug & Play on Windows 98/ME/2000/XP, Linux2.4 or higher, MacOS 8.6 or higher
- USB Cable securely integrated in to the watch strap
- Bootable disk to start the computer system
- Contains 256MB of Toshiba flash memory
- LED Status indicator light
- Password security for file privacy
- Standard USB 2.0 connectivity, USB 1.1 compatible
- Extra 1m extension cable supplied
- Shock proof and anti-static
- Read speed of 8MB/second
- Write speed of 6MB/second
- Japanese Citizen movement with up to a 3yr battery life
Our original analysis of the Memix 128MB USB Memory Watch