25th April 2004 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Stiff penalties for fraudulent use of sentencing policy instead?
UK Home Secretary David Blunkett is set to publish his draft national identity card bill, and according to weekend reports is expected to announce a new offence of possession of a false document, maximum penalty ten years in prison, as he does so. This plugs a major hole in UK law, we are told by the public prints, because "It …
ID 25 Apr 2004, 10:27
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging