25th April 2004 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Stiff penalties for fraudulent use of sentencing policy instead?
UK Home Secretary David Blunkett is set to publish his draft national identity card bill, and according to weekend reports is expected to announce a new offence of possession of a false document, maximum penalty ten years in prison, as he does so. This plugs a major hole in UK law, we are told by the public prints, because "It …
Security 25 Apr 2004, 10:27
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go