'Java Testing and Design' at 30% off
Book bargains galore
Site Offer Web infrastructure is ubiquitous, and yet there has been no guide to show how your choices in design, coding, and testing impact the scalability, performance, and functionality of your Web-enabled applications - until now.
A round of applause then for Java Testing and Design: From Unit Testing to Automated Web Tests, which teaches you a fast and efficient method to build production-worthy, scalable, and well performing Web-enabled applications. The techniques, methodology, and tools presented in this book will enable developers, QA technicians, and IT managers to work together to achieve unprecedented productivity in development and test automation.
At The Reg bookstore this week you can save 30 per cent on Java Testing and Design, plus all these great titles:
- Java Testing and Design RRP £39.99 - Reg price - £27.99 - Saving £12.00 (30 per cent) This book shows how to understand what application you want to write, what strategies are likely to get you there, and then how to measure your level of success.
- GPU Gems RRP £45.99 - Reg price - £32.19 - Saving £13.80 (30 per cent) The first comprehensive collection of practical techniques, tips, and tricks for programming real-time computer graphics. Removes the mystery behind complex effects and reveals the full potential of programmable GPUs (graphics processing units).
- Sams Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Minutes RRP £10.99 - Reg price - £7.69 - Saving £3.30 (30 per cent) Sams Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Minutes has established itself as the gold standard for introductory SQL books, offering a fast-paced accessible tutorial to the major themes and techniques involved in applying the SQL language.
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to VBA RRP £13.99 - Reg price - £9.79 - Saving £4.20 (30 per cent) Someone who has never programmed can learn how to add features and controls to Office applications with Visual Basic for Applications(VBA).
- Sams Teach Yourself UML in 24 Hours, Complete Starter Kit RRP £21.99 - Reg price - £15.39 - Saving £6.60 (30 per cent) The leading low-level entry tutorial to UML. Covers the changes in UML 2.0 designed to support modern Object-Oriented and Component-based programming, with useful tools included on CD-ROM.
- XSLT 2.0 Web Development RRP £31.99 - Reg price - £22.39 - Saving £9.60 (30 per cent) This is a practical book describing the entire process of planning, implementing, and maintaining a Web site as an XML-based information system.
- Managing Windows® with VBScript and WMI RRP £37.99 - Reg price - £26.59 - Saving £11.40 (30 per cent) The definitive guide to scripting for all Windows administrators, helping them to simplify their work and make their network more secure.
- Microsoft Office InfoPath 2003 Kick Start RRP £25.50 - Reg price - £17.85 - Saving £7.65 (30 per cent) This book teaches developers to use their knowledge of XML and Web development to build sophisticated applications with InfoPath front ends.
- MCSE Windows Server 2003 Core Training Guide (Exams 70-290, 70-291, 70-293, & 70-294) RRP £109.50 - Reg price - £76.65 - Saving £32.85 (30 per cent) Server 2003 Core Exams Bundle is the perfect solution for those studying for the MCSE Server 2003 core exams.
- Secrets of the iPod RRP £14.99 - Reg price - £10.49 - Saving £4.50 (30 per cent) The popularity of Apple's iPod is poised to grow now that Apple is launching iTunes for Windows. Readers will also find guidance for accessorizing and protecting their iPods, tips for making the most of their storage capabilities, and troubleshooting advice for those moments when the diminutive device is uncooperative.
- Who Stole My Customer?? Winning Strategies for Creating and Sustaining Customer Loyalty RRP £16.99 - Reg price - £11.89 - Saving £5.10 (30 per cent) Many businesses find themselves asking: "Who's stealing my customers? Why is it happening? How can I stop it?" Who Stole My Customer? has the answers.
- Death and Burial in Ancient Egypt RRP £19.99 - Reg price - £13.99 - Saving £6.00 (30 per cent) In Ancient Egypt, how you died was just as important as how you lived. The rituals, coffins, plans, treasures, temples, tombs and spells that surrounded death were pervasive, detailed and profound.
- Smart Luck - and the seven other qualities of successful entrepreneurs RRP £9.99 - Reg price - £6.99 - Saving £3.00 (30 per cent) Everybody wants to know why life's winners are so successful: how did they do it?, why they do it?, what makes them different? Behind every entrepreneur is a story.
To search or browse other discounted titles available to Register readers click on the links below: