13th September 2003 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
'Dramatically cut down'
The Home Office today unveiled revised plans to regulate access to phone and Internet records by councils and other public bodies. The new rules, which come as an order under the controversial Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, "strike the right balance" between protecting privacy and protecting the public in the fight …
Music and Media 13 Sep 2003, 22:13
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging