31st August 2003 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Oftel is plugging a loophole in UK regulations which let rogue telemarketing firms to get away with persistently making nuisance calls so long as they did not actually commit a criminal offence. The telecoms watchdog said that, after publishing its regulatory revisions, it is able to take action against any company that misuses …
Small Biz 31 Aug 2003, 22:06
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE