Red Hat Linux 8 books at 30 per cent off
More meaty discounts from IT-minds
This week's offering from Reg associate IT-minds.com is the biggest and the best in Red Hat Linux books.
Red Hat Linux 8 Unleashed aims to provide the best and latest information intermediate to advanced Red Hat users need to know about installation, configuration, system administration, server operations, and security. At 1040 pages long and containing 2 CDs, it's a bargain for Register visitors at £25.55 - a 30 per cent discount.
The second Red Hat Linux 8 book combines the strengths of a tutorial and those of a reference to give you the knowledge and skills to master Red Hat Linux. A Practical Guide to Red Hat Linux 8 provides everyone - from new users to experienced programmers - with 1616 pages of the knowledge and skills they need to master Linux. You can get this book right now for £32.19.
Also available this week at a 30 per cent discount are:
- Open Source Development with LAMP
- Sams Teach Yourself FreeBSD in 24 Hours
- Sams Teach Yourself mySQL in 21 Days
- Special Edition Using StarOffice 6.0
- Solaris 9 System Administrator Exam Cram 2
- Enterprise Curl
- Borland JBuilder Developer's Guide
- Borland C++ Builder 6 Developer's Guide
As ever, you can buy all other books at 20 per cent discount from it-minds.com