We've got a survey which needs filling
Networking types needed, small baubles offered to lucky few
OK, we've teamed up with our survey chums at Metafacts once again, to conduct a study, grandly titled: Market Expectations in the IT and Telecommunications Sectors.
We are looking for recruits - approx. 300 of you.
What do you get in return?
Some brownie points, our undying gratitude, and entry into a prize draw. Only three of you will win one of the following:
- Siemens SX45 Handheld
- Nokia 8890
- Motorola V66
So what's the survey all about?
- Innovative IT and telecommunications service providers
- Opinions about their market image
- Expectations regarding these providers
- Important market trends in the IT and telecommunication service sectors
Who do we want?
- IT decision-makers who are involved in purchasing IT solutions and networks solutions and already use some form of external services.
- Managers, executives and team leaders who evaluate the performance of IT and telecommunications services in order to make decisions on business partnerships.
Ideally, your job matches one or more of the following:
- network manager
- network planning leader
- systems operator
- IT manager
- IT planning and operations staff
- technical director
- database manager
- telecommunications manager
- procurement specialist
Pretty exhaustive, huh?
It doesn't matter where you come from: but just to let you know, the key countries, so far as the survey is concerned are the US (of course), Benelux, France, Germany/Austria/Switzerland, the UK, Italy, South Africa and Brazil. No, we can't work out the rationale either.
Here is the link to the survey. Again. ®