23rd March 2002 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
And other funnies
Sometimes you see or hear or read a piece of comedy that is just so good, so right. Hitting the sweet spot this week is a little piece in Onion. Entitled Corporation reaches goal, shuts down, it begins: AUSTIN, TX—After 18 years of striving, Dell Computer finally reached its long-stated goal to be the worldwide leader in …
Bootnotes 23 Mar 2002, 22:44
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month