16th March 2002 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Crypto porno movie goes up for auction
The rights to one of the most interesting cultural artifacts of our time are up for auction. You can bid to own the rights to Cryptic Seduction a crypto-themed porn movie written and produced by one "Randy French" (he asked us not to reveal his real name), an Oakland-based cypherpunk. Although starring professional adult …
Bootnotes 16 Mar 2002, 01:46
Numbers don't stack up for Not a Number
Not a Number(NaN) Technologies NV, Dutch owners of the well regarded Blender modelling freeware program, has filed for bankruptcy in the Amsterdam Court. In a message posted on its web site, Gil Agnew, managing director of NaN Holding (the parent company of NaN Technologies), blamed slow sales of Blender Publisher for its …
Software 16 Mar 2002, 14:19
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging