16th February 2002 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
There's a quietly dramatic one...
The Microsoft antitrust case yesterday took a new turn when Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly granted the nine US States still fighting the company access to Windows source code. They'd asked for this earlier in the week, but it's still faintly surprising that they're going to get it (apparently - Microsoft can be expected to wriggle …
Business 16 Feb 2002, 11:04
"God, this is going to be good," we thought on spotting Sony's name on the DoJ's 'major contributions' list of public comments. And Sony hasn't disappointed. This quite sensational document opens up a new chapter in the competitive saga, and means Microsoft has a new, wealthy public opponent of a kind it's not encountered …
Software 16 Feb 2002, 20:14
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers