5th January 2002 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
FoTW Soft and idle grasp enflames Mac Mullah
Re: How I learned to stop worrying, and abandoned Mac OSX Dear Andrew It is unfortunate that you unwisely decided not to preface each sentence of your article with the proviso 'in my opinion'...It is expected that most of a articles substance will be drawn from the articlistee's depth of experience, and here we read various …
Mac Channel 5 Jan 2002, 08:22
OS X Postbag "Cupertino, we have a problem..."
Our AquaRant™ provoked 180 emails in one day, and the total's heading for three hundred. Thanks for the kind words, stuff we hadn't thought of, and the useful tips. Less than a dozen were abusive, but one of these makes FoTW. You can read Dan Gillmor's take here and AppleLinks' Charles Moore weighs in here. So were we on- …
Letters 5 Jan 2002, 19:49
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid