1st December 2001 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Update They finally did it....
The US Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California assented Friday to Excite@Home's request that contracts with its broadband partners be terminated. These include such heavyweight cable companies as AT&T, Comcast and Cox, all of which have hinted that without acceptable contracts they may be forced to cancel …
Telecoms 1 Dec 2001, 12:24
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE