1st December 2001 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Update They finally did it....
The US Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California assented Friday to Excite@Home's request that contracts with its broadband partners be terminated. These include such heavyweight cable companies as AT&T, Comcast and Cox, all of which have hinted that without acceptable contracts they may be forced to cancel …
Telecoms 1 Dec 2001, 12:24
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging