21st October 2001 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Episode 27 Stack Overflow
BOFH 2001: Episode 27 "I SPY"" I murmur, glancing sneakily around the office, "with my little eye, something beginning with... E." "Explosion!" The PFY responds, eager for anything to relieve the tedium. "You can't SEE an explosion!" I state. "I beg to differ. Fancy a practical demo?" "Ah, no. Not really. But anyway, you …
BOFH 21 Oct 2001, 12:11
There is an old saying about things having to get worse before they get better. And the news that yet more XML standards are being proposed is at least an indication that things are still getting worse. The first new standard is VCML and the second, which doesn't have a name yet, is to be developed by the Salt Forum. VCML, …
e-Business 21 Oct 2001, 12:29
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE