24th June 2001 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Raus! Raus! subscription resisters
If a recent story by ZD-Net is accurate, then it appears Microsoft has a new marketing tool for encouraging business customers to sign up for their easy-peasy, but rather expensive, software license subscription scheme in favor of the old, confusing, audit-it-yourself deal. The gimmick involves demanding detailed license audits …
Software 24 Jun 2001, 07:25
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging