16th June 2001 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Washington Roundup Oh puleeze.....
Democrats are poised to embarrass senior Bush advisor Karl Rove for having met with Intel brass in connection with a proposed merger while holding a hefty block of Intel shares. While there's no evidence that Rove's involvement goes beyond pointing Intel reps to others in the Administration, the Associated Press claims to have …
Music and Media 16 Jun 2001, 17:43
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE