The first channel foot and mouth story
Congratulations to Microscope, for an enterprising channel spin on the Foot and Mouth fiasco (the big news story in Britain). Reporter Simon Quicke tracks down rural dealerships serving farms and hotels who have seen their businesses dry up in the crisis. Find out more here.
Systems Integrated Research, the British educational software reseller and developer is to supply online educational content for Microsoft's new curriculum management platform, the Encarta Class Server. SiR will deliver maths and modern foreign languages modules for students aged 7-12. The courseware should launch in September 2001.
Check Point, the network security company, has unwrapped a new Value Added Solution Provider (VASP) programme, supported in the UK by specialist distie. Unipalm. Features include:
- Access to on-line SecureKnowledge
- Eligibility for early or pre-release access to new software and product
- Access to Check Point Partner Sales training
- Assigned account/channel manager
- Access to password protected partner area on Check Point web site
- Technical and Marketing updates via email, quarterly mailings, Partner events
- Right to use Check Point Partner logo
- Check Point Executive Team
- Participation at key partner events
Compaq UK wants to expands the numbers of resellers on its books by 25 per cent this year, according to Microscope, which says the move is part of shift by vendors back towards the channel.
These stories appear also inMicrosoft Partner">, a site for UK resellers. ®
Sponsored: Network DDoS protection