11th March 2001 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
People puzzle is the problematical part
The legal squabble between Rambus and Infineon over who owns the rights to DDR and SDRAM patents has taken a further twist with the Los Altos firm filing a response to witness testimony from Dr P Michael Farmwald and Richard Crisp which seems to fly in the face of evidence we can offer. According to the deposition, filed on the …
Channel 11 Mar 2001, 14:22
Is nothing sacred?
The Girl Scouts of America Web site was playfully defaced by a crew calling itself Hackweiser Saturday night. "We demand cookies for all the l33t hax0rs and skript kiddies out there," the crew says. "We need Samoas, Thin Mints, and some Tagalongs Peanut Butter Patties!!!" "B0OB wants extra SAMOAS cause his are all gone... Hes …
Security 11 Mar 2001, 18:55
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month