10th March 2001 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
DDR Pistol of Sarcasm smokes again
Microprocessor manufacturers including Intel and Via are likely to step up rebates on memory bundled with their chips during the course of this year but AMD may find itself a wallflower at the annual Mobo and Reseller Hop. The reason for that is that both chip giant Intel and plucky not-so-little Via have very close …
Channel 10 Mar 2001, 11:07
Dumped shares ahead of the curve
San Diego shysters Milberg Weiss Bershad Hynes & Lerach filed suit in US District Court in San Francisco against Oracle and its CEO Larry Ellison Friday, claiming that the company exaggerated its sales expectations and the promise of its still-buggy 11i software suite, according to wire reports. Ellison, it's claimed, illegally …
Software 10 Mar 2001, 18:25
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire