Win prizes galore in our Xmas draw
Reg plays Santa to lucky readers
Madness, complete madness - that's the only word for our extravagant Xmas competition which gives everyReg
reader the chance to win some IT-related booty.
We've been on the blag for the best part of a day to assemble the most awe-inspiring crimbo kit cornucopia ever to grace our pages. Even Chipzilla came up with the goods, which can't be bad.
You'll be pleased to know that the only criteria for entry is a basic level of literacy - no codes to crack, no hard questions. Just as well, really. All you have to do is fill in and submit our on-line form and you could win some of the following:
- 1 Intel microscope - plug it into your PC and look at very small things
- 1 800MHz Pentium III socket 370
- 2 900 Athlons Socket A
- 2 700 Durons Socket A
- Loads of Evesham stuff, including 5 fleeces, 10 'nearly high quality' t-shirts, 5 copies of Go Back for Windows 98 (ay caramba!), and 1 bottle of champagne
- 24 Intel Bunny People (the 8inch version obviously)
- 2 hot-off-the-press exclusive copies of Tivola's new hacker-busting Webmaster game
- Some snug Fujitsu-Siemens waterproof jackets - nice
- 10 Amd t-shirts
- 10 mobile headsets, thanks to GN Netcom's Jabra
- 2 Pentium 4 t-shirts (crikey!)
- 1 Netscape denim jacket
- 5 Limited edition Reg 'Show us the Money' t-shirts
- 5 of our all-new black baseball caps
- 15 Copies of The Code Book, courtesy of your lamentable performance in our Codebreaker competition
Naturally, there's always a booby prize and we're offering a new Intel Cape Cod CC820 mobo. Airbrushed from history by Chipzilla, we don't even know if the damn thing works. So there you go.
Now get on with it and don't forget your e-mail address or we won't be able to contact you if you win!
Note: The information you supply is for internal use only. You will not be spammed and we won't pass your details on to any third parties. Honest.
- The deadline for entries is Wednesday 20th December at 5.00pm GMT.
- Only one entry per reader.
- Prizes will be allocated randomly among the winners. We cannot consider requests for specific prizes.
Sponsored: Hyper-scale data management