MS hacking scandal: details of stolen items
Feds talk to Reg
FBI agents based in St Petersburg have identified the ten most critical items appropriated in last week's hack of Redmond.
"They can be yours, comrade - sorry, buddy - for the sum of ten million roubles or the equivalent in potatoes," special agent Eliot 'Sergei' Ness, told The Reg.
That list of stolen items in full:
1. Bill Gates' credit card details
2. Source code for Bob
3. Cheat list for Solitaire
4. Online application form for donations from the Bill and Melinda foundation
5. Wish list for enhancements to MS-DOS 3.3
6. Complete set of MP3s of Steve Ballmer rocking out
7. Original code for Linux
8. Discarded Office Assistants including Penfield the crazy Judge and Linus the toad
9. Contents of Bill's desktop trash folders for the last five years
10. Contact details for Bill's personal stylist
More stolen items are expected to come to light over the next few days. If any readers have more information on what was taken, please let The Register know. ®