16th August 2000 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
The RIAA, Metallica, Napster and Net music fans duke it out
The RIAA vs Napster Analysis Napster will live or die by 'fair use' A Settlement? Bertelsmann eyeing up Liquid Audio? BMG attempting to merge with EMI Top Bertelsmann brass resign BMG alliance may hinder Napster cloners BMG, Napster deal damned by Universal Napster makes sweet music with Bertelsmann The case comes to …
Register Full Coverage 16 Aug 2000, 10:53
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire