Buffalo PR tells world its journalist contacts
See if you can get there before you take it down
Buffalo PR is so keen on "striving for 100 per cent client, staff and journalist satisfaction" that it has put up its journalist contact list on the Web for all to see.
It's not terribly exciting to be honest, but does give an interesting indication of how it works and reads like a Domesday Book of UK IT journalists (our own Sean and Linda are featured). We're sure journos and fellow PR companies will find something of interest.
On a wider note, this is just another indication that people really ought to be more careful about where they put their company info. Silly billies.
Here you go, you tarts - click here. We don't reckon it'll be there for much longer. ®
PS. Couldn't think of a witty Buffalo headline. If you have a good un, email us here.
Update: More info here. Re: suggested headlines - here's a few:
* Buffalo herds Journalists into on-line corral
* Buffalo herd rounded up online
* Are Buffalo PR cowboys, just like their namesake Bill
* Buffalo contact list stampedes across Internet
* Cow-pokin', contact-totin' Buffalo drops data pat
* Buffalo causes stink with PR data leak
* Buffalo Silly Billie's
* Buffalo gals won't you come out tonight,come out tonight, come out tonight. Buffalo gals won't you come out tonight, and dance by the light of the moon [?!]
* Buffalo URLs go on the outside
Sponsored: Global DDoS threat landscape report