23rd July 2000 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Yet the Agency remains strangely silent
The recent posting of a secret CIA briefing on US intelligence, prepared for Japanese spooks who visited Agency headquarters in 1998, has drawn interest from the FBI, which requested that it be removed. The briefing reveals confidential information, including the fact that the US has created executive boards to develop plans to …
Music and Media 23 Jul 2000, 22:38
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire