23rd July 2000 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Yet the Agency remains strangely silent
The recent posting of a secret CIA briefing on US intelligence, prepared for Japanese spooks who visited Agency headquarters in 1998, has drawn interest from the FBI, which requested that it be removed. The briefing reveals confidential information, including the fact that the US has created executive boards to develop plans to …
Music and Media 23 Jul 2000, 22:38
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace