8th July 2000 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Analysis P5, P6 settled. AMD unsettled?
Intel's CEO, Craig Barrett, was unequivocal about his firm's continued interest in the chipset market when he spoke to journalists in Sweden a fortnight ago. That, he said, would undermine confidence in the marketplace, and would not be something Intel would ever contemplate. Still, there's chipset business and there's chipset …
Channel 8 Jul 2000, 11:51
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging