22nd April 2000 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Class action in the offing?
Expect more headline acts to follow Metallica's lead and launch legal action against controversial software developer Napster - so says the metal band's lawyer, Howard King. "There are going to be more lawsuits filed in the next few weeks by prominent artists," King told the Guardian newspaper. King handles the legal affairs not …
Business 22 Apr 2000, 12:54
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE