More from The Register
RBS MELTDOWN LATEST: 'We'll be the bank we should be ... next YEAR maybe'
Bank schtum, but cockup has similarities with 2012
MINING in SPAAAACE! Asteroid-scoopers? Nah - consumers will be the real winners
Governments, corporations... not so much
Brit-boy Bates is Silicon Valley's pick for Microsoft's CEO
This proves Redmond needs a Ford man
Gadget world's metals irreplaceable, say boffins
We have an elementary problem
Darth Vader outs self as iPhone fanboi
First Sith selfie shows Dark Lord has clearly embraced the Dark Side
NSA-proof Euro cloud gang: Cool idea, bro... until it turns into MARKET-EATING beast
Euro 'IT Airbus' could lead to 'competition concerns' – expert
UK.gov to warn tweeting twits, celebs 'n' pals on court case comments
OMG, you can't SAY that #contempt
SaaS superstars' cynical sales schemes make them dinosaurs-in-waiting
Quadrant-sketcher says elasticity fibs will produce snap-back of a new buying cycle
Samsung hauls in chiefs for 'CRISIS awareness' confab – report
Are sales of the Galaxy S4 as bad as rumors suggest?
We're not destroying the music biz: Spotify
But we will take commission on tix and sell branded tat
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?