3rd January 2000 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Delivers slap in the face to Chipzilla
Sources close to Compaq plans have revealed that the firm is set to roll out five laptops using the AMD K6-II microprocessor in the near future. Yesterday we reported that Compaq will introduce Presarios which incorporate AMD processors and Firewire 1394, rather than USB desktops. This will be a blow to Intel, which is pushing …
Business 3 Jan 2000, 20:14
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE