More from The Register
RBS MELTDOWN LATEST: 'We'll be the bank we should be ... next YEAR maybe'
Bank schtum, but cockup has similarities with 2012
People's Bank of China bans Bitcoin over 'drugs and guns' trade fears
It's a virtual good, not a proper currency that we can control, sniff Chinese moneymen
MINING in SPAAAACE! Asteroid-scoopers? Nah - consumers will be the real winners
Governments, corporations... not so much
Gadget world's metals irreplaceable, say boffins
We have an elementary problem
Darth Vader outs self as iPhone fanboi
First Sith selfie shows Dark Lord has clearly embraced the Dark Side
NSA-proof Euro cloud gang: Cool idea, bro... until it turns into MARKET-EATING beast
Euro 'IT Airbus' could lead to 'competition concerns' – expert
SaaS superstars' cynical sales schemes make them dinosaurs-in-waiting
Quadrant-sketcher says elasticity fibs will produce snap-back of a new buying cycle
Samsung hauls in chiefs for 'CRISIS awareness' confab – report
Are sales of the Galaxy S4 as bad as rumors suggest?
UK.gov to warn tweeting twits, celebs 'n' pals on court case comments
OMG, you can't SAY that #contempt
Apple snubs discounts, sprays Black Friday zombies with gift cards
Very limited response to orgy of consumerism
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?