19th June 1999 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Updated One GHz chips in volume by this time next year
Alpha Processors Inc (API), mostly owned by Samsung but with Compaq holding a minority share, has now confirmed details of its 750MHz and 1GHz Alpha processors. It will formally introduce the 750MHz flavour at PC Expo this coming Tuesday, and Miles Chesney, enterprise business development manager at API, confirmed that by this …
Business 19 Jun 1999, 10:30
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging