6th February 1999 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
The Real McCoy, wethinks
Thanks to Kenneth Ekman for directing us to pictures of the Pentium III which seem a lot more genuine than those found in downtown Tokyo. Here they are... ® Related Stories Naked Pentium III found in downtown Tokyo Naked K7 found in downtown Las Vegas
Business 6 Feb 1999, 10:15
Sip your coffee and contemplate...
Bean counting at Compaq has taken on a whole new meaning, according to an insider at a facility in Marlboro, MA. Fresh from its success in blocking out competing companies' websites and banning access to non-business related sites, Compaq has now placed a notice in its cafeteria outlining the human cost of having staff. …
Business 6 Feb 1999, 10:31
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire