Feeds

Hire Intelligence posts second ad for franchisees

Aussie PC rental operation seeks similar, preferrably non-smoker, GSOH

  • alert
  • submit to reddit

Bridging the IT gap between rising business demands and ageing tools

Hire Intelligence, the Australian PC rental company, is attempting to expand its UK market share by seeking franchisees through newspaper ads. A second ad appeared in the Times today, asking for businesspeople to come forward and buy franchises for £30,000-38,000. It claimed annual profits of £83,500 on capital (including stock) of £133,250 could be achieved. The company first came to England last July, opening a franchise in Maida Vale, London. Since then, two subsidiaries of this franchise have opened in Glasgow and South East London. Steve Taylor, Hire Intelligence's senior sales executive in the UK, said these latest additions had largely resulted from the ad in the Times earlier this year. He said turnover for the Maida Vale franchise had started at £2000 in the first month of operation, and now stood at £90,000-100,000. He also outlined next year's plans to roll out franchises in Birmingham, Reading, Manchester and Dublin. Desktops account for about 60 per cent of Hire Intelligence's business, mainly Compaq and Hewlett-Packard. The remaining 40 per cent notebook business is mostly Toshiba. ®

The Power of One Brief: Top reasons to choose HP BladeSystem

More from The Register

next story
BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
Auntie tight-lipped as major outage rolls on
iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
But never fear fanbois, you're still lapping up iPhones, Macs
Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
Phone egg, meet desktop chicken - your mother
White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
Grim diversity numbers dumped alongside Facebook earnings
HP, Microsoft prove it again: Big Business doesn't create jobs
SMEs get lip service - what they need is dinner at the Club
ITC: Seagate and LSI can infringe Realtek patents because Realtek isn't in the US
Land of the (get off scot) free, when it's a foreign owner
Dude, you're getting a Dell – with BITCOIN: IT giant slurps cryptocash
1. Buy PC with Bitcoin. 2. Mine more coins. 3. Goto step 1
There's NOTHING on TV in Europe – American video DOMINATES
Even France's mega subsidies don't stop US content onslaught
You! Pirate! Stop pirating, or we shall admonish you politely. Repeatedly, if necessary
And we shall go about telling people you smell. No, not really
prev story

Whitepapers

Designing a Defense for Mobile Applications
Learn about the various considerations for defending mobile applications - from the application architecture itself to the myriad testing technologies.
How modern custom applications can spur business growth
Learn how to create, deploy and manage custom applications without consuming or expanding the need for scarce, expensive IT resources.
Reducing security risks from open source software
Follow a few strategies and your organization can gain the full benefits of open source and the cloud without compromising the security of your applications.
Boost IT visibility and business value
How building a great service catalog relieves pressure points and demonstrates the value of IT service management.
Consolidation: the foundation for IT and business transformation
In this whitepaper learn how effective consolidation of IT and business resources can enable multiple, meaningful business benefits.