21st November 1998 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Great Satan of NOS shows signs of desperation
Ah, the Internet. And here we have Dr Eric Schmidt, CEO of Novell, speaking at the exceedingly gruesome Aladdin Theater of the Performing Arts, who quoted IDC figures saying that there are around 71.3 million web users now and 130 million by the year 2000. That sort of growth, he said, would mean that every humanoid on the …
Business 21 Nov 1998, 00:49
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE