21st November 1998 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
Great Satan of NOS shows signs of desperation
Ah, the Internet. And here we have Dr Eric Schmidt, CEO of Novell, speaking at the exceedingly gruesome Aladdin Theater of the Performing Arts, who quoted IDC figures saying that there are around 71.3 million web users now and 130 million by the year 2000. That sort of growth, he said, would mean that every humanoid on the …
Business 21 Nov 1998, 00:49
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire