10th October 1998 Archive
Browse by publication date, or search the site.
The master-plan was penned by W Mitty, IBM NCD office boy, we reckon, so don't get too excited...
Late last month something purporting to be an IBM Network Computing Division confidential strategy document was leaked to an OS/2 Web site, pulled from the site at IBM's request, because it contained "inaccuracies," and then replaced by a 'corrected' document furnished by IBM. In the gap in between, US mag Smart Reseller …
Business 10 Oct 1998, 15:51
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat